Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Principles
F+H focuses on ESG principles that are meaningful to our employees and clients.
We seek to lead by example including by:
- Using cloud-based applications and enabling paperless working and filing
- Creating an inclusive culture where recruiting and fostering diverse talent is recognised and valued
- Regularly training our employees, including on topics such as anti-money laundering, fiduciary duties and conflicts of interest in addition to legal topics
- Upholding labour standards as well as prioritising and supporting the health, safety and wellbeing of all our people
- Engaging the entire firm regularly through our cybersecurity awareness program to recognise suspicious activities and report them for investigation
F+H is committed to being a fair and trusted business and to upholding our professional, ethical and quality standards at all times.